Monday, July 13, 2009
Goalkeeper --> Trichomonas vaginalis...the reason I pick it because, T.vaginalis have 5 flagella ( 4 anterior flagella and another one is the lateral flagella, it only have the trophozoite form, or active form..NO CYST form...so the advantages are with its 4 'hand' it can save a lot of shot!!!
Right and Left Back--> I would like to choose Isospora belli and Crptosporidium parvum to play in that role. This is because, both organism they usually occur as cyst in the soil, means that they are resistant with all the attacks that are launched against them.
Centre back--> Herpes Simplex Virus(HSV) is no doubt be the best candidate for this role. It can become latent trying to replicate and when there's stimulating factor, automatically it will reactivate and march it's back 4 line.
I think that its partner will be Human Papilloma Virus. This organism can either integrate its genome in Human's DNA or the genome being episomally, hence has the suitable character of being strong and protect the goal second after the goalkeeper.
Offensive Midfielder--> I'll choose HIV as the OMF, though that it takes long time to totally infect an induvidual, but due to its effectiveness, persistent plus constantly undergoing mutation via its 'env' gene, hence it can be one of the best player to lepfrog the opponent's defence.
Defensive Midfield- Gardnerella vaginalis....actually it is a Gram Negative NON MOTILE Bacili...huhu...but, being as non motile, it can have more time to defence and will absolutely defence during the 90 minutes match!!! Credit for that!!
Winger- I'll choose Treponema pallidum. Why? Easy- it has Corkskrew motility which can have extension and flexion as part of it. As a microbes, that's somewhat we call as 'bonus' in a football field.
The other winger I'll select Burkholderia pseudomallei. Hurm..I don't know why. But one thing for sure it is a motile (Gram Negative Bacilli), which a minimum requirement to be sellected as 'attackers'
Supporting Striker(SS) &Captain--> Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Hurm, being a Gram Negative Bacili with all the virulence factor it got; adhesins, enzymes ( elastase, phospholipase and lecithinase ) and the most important is with, the addition of Pyocyanin- role to suppress all the other organism in multiple bacterial infections, can make all the other teammates bear and follow his order.
Center Forward--> I'll choose Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Why? Simple- Due to the virulence factor that it has, such as Por, Opa, RMP, LipoOligosaccharide, Pili, IgA protease, such failure of virulence factor can be well 'subtituted' with the other virulence factor. All in all, the opposition will no doubt fear against it!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Aku bukan x sokong dianjurkan sukan supremo...bersukan pon...kalau nak dikaitkan ada sebilangannya sunnah nabi...korang anjurkan, aku maen...siap skor goal lagi...naik saham sukan supremo...mane x nyer..last time aku maen jadi keeper, kali nie jadi striker...tapi nie bukan topik utama...
Aku bukan x sokong korang nak anjurkan ball....aku bukannya x sokong korang nak g ball...kalau nak g...pergilaa... xder masalah...pergi sana boleh makan makanan yang sedap lagi enak, boleh kenal2 lan...I mean, no problem with that...
Aku tau aku nie bukan orang yang penting dekat manipal...aku nie orang biase aje...(tapi atas padang lain laa..hehe)...tapi aku x sokong laa cara2 kawan2 aku berpakaian...aku x nak sebut nama...sendiri pahamlaa....dulu masa aku junior dekat manipal boleh kata hampir 99.9% kawan2 aku yang berkadpengenalan Islam berpakaian dengan SOPAN...tapi..sekarang percentage tue daa turun ...aku tau nie negara India, negara Republik, tapi dekat negara aku, MALAYSIA, negara demokrasi, aku boleh tulis dengan bebas pasal nie, sama dengan korang dengan BEBAS pakai camtu...
Aku tulis nie bukan nak hentam korang...aku tulis nie tanda aku x sokong and tanda aku berikhtiar untuk sayangkan diri aku ( supaya aku akan lebey berwaspada supaya aku, bakal bini aku, and anak2 aku x buat camtue...Ya Allah, permudahkanlah) dan aku sayangkan nur-nur Iman yang terdapat dalam diri korang sebagai umat Islam...jangan salah sangka...
Seingat aku, dalam berdakwah kita bukan aje ajak orang buat baik, kite jugak kena tegah orang buat mungkar!!!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I don't know why I like the word rejuvenate or rejuvenation so much but it some how related to me. Haha...
When I close my eyes, I still remembered the day I came to Manipal, nothing was in my mind except study. For me, football was not the the first priority. As I adjusted my life with the medical environment, I slowly involve myself with football.
Initially I played as a Goalkeeper, as at that time my batch lack of GK, and for me, it somehow kind thing that I can help my batch. After all I was a goalkeeper during my time in KTT.
I still remembered in my mind until now, the match vs Batch 17, and how the goals that I conceded, which was later being laughed by those who were 'dark hearted' outside the pitch, and I took that as an inspiration, for me to move on...
When we played our 1st Supremo Game, we beat the mighty Batch 20 in the first game, and we even never looked back, and continued to win the remaining of the game till we claim our first title during our study in Manipal. That time I was still the GK in the team, and the goals that I conceded was--> NIL.- It somehow was a message for those who laugh at me at the first place.
During our second Interbatch Tournamment, that time there were few new faces in my batch. We played with new approch in order to suit the team with the player available. That time I faced stiff competition with Bai for the number 1 spot. I could still remember the match Vs Batch 22, when Bai was sick-fever, I was a direct replacement for him. That time when we conceded a penalty, I managed to save Kartik's spot kick and eventually send my team for the Interbatch Final and later won the tournament. Again, saving the penalty somehow was kind a message for those who laughed at me at the first place.
North-South 2009. I supposed to play for the North Team. but the team were packed with MMMC star players, and the most dissapointing thing was not being called up for selection. Never mind. It was not a big deal. As I wanted so much to play the NS game, I joined the South Team and manage to play as a GK for futsal and (sub) CF for football and manage to win both of the game. I still remembered when I entered the field for Ganesha as a SUB in the NS football match, the comentator of that day, always used myself to attract people. I'm not sure whether he intentionally did that or unintentionally. But somehow I felt 'sick' with the comentator that keep on yelling about my size, being big as a CF, and people laughing at me. But again, as usual in my life, I took that sort of things to move forward and I did believe that the 'message' would soon come. The game finished with the team that I played for, manage to win 5-0.
Supremo 2009. I started the tournament as sub CF. In the 3rd game which was Vs 23, I managed to claim a place in the starting 11 and until now I couldn't believe that manage to bag 2 goals in the first half. The first was an assist from Iman, a tap in goal. And the secong was an assist from Khalis, a goal decribed from Khalis himself as a Torres-like goal.Thanks Khalis for that compliment. That game we managed to win 5-0 which was so vital and eventually send our team to the final.
Final Supremo 2009. Batch 21 vs Batch 20. The details of the game you guys can refer my previous post. 3 times in a row and history was made. But scoring in a cup FINAL for me is unbelievable. As I said just now- It somehow was a message for them who laugh at me or somebody else at the first place. I still remembered the faces of those who laughed at me in the old match Vs Batch 17, one thing that I could say here is-NEVER to that to other people. Whether you are a class rep, President of student council, President of IYA, or How skillfull YOU ARE playing football, plz remember that The Almighty GOD is The Great, and He'll always help those who is always being abused/multreated. I'm not trying to show off myself, but that is what I feel deeply in my heart, and God always give me the strength to prove them wrong!
Alhamdulillah. Thanx for my teammates, Batch 21 'The Rejuvenated Team' for giving me chances to play football with you guys. We created history in MANIPAL!!!
Credit to my team mates (according to position in the field)
Bai, Dinbo,Hadi, Abbas, Syed, Atukz, Faiz, HarizJ, Ripe, HarizZ, Ustad, Khalis, Iman, Wafa, Arif, Ogy, Syerry...
Date- 16th June 2009
Place- TM A PAI Football Field End Point
As I was playing the game as a CF, I don't have the exact detail of the game...
Batch 21 kick started the game. The first 15 minutes of the game we could see that Batch 20 attack us on and on and on again. Their midfield were solid, but Batch 21 managed to hold on thanx to the defensive line lead by Abbas, Syed, Dinbo, and Hariz( Later was sub with Faiz ) and the Goalkeeper himself, Bai (Who was very calm handling every attack launch by Batch 20)
Around the 20th minute of the game-A pass from Ustad directly to Sean-just managed a slow shot on target and well saved by Z. Sean should have done better that time. His shot is on target, credit to that but it is too low and no where near to reach the back of the net. He can either play Iman on the Left Wing but Batch 20 CB Pooh is too fast, and small mistakes would prove costly to us.
Later they launched a counter attack, started from their RB, but Bai manage to save it, but it was a costly save. Bai collide with their CF leaving the game to stop around 7 minutes ( I guess..) for him to receive treatment. Some of the BAtch 21 fan shouted asking for Sean to take the post, if anything happen to Bai. Well actually If that happen, it will further depleted the Batch 21 team as Arif is not available as a direct subtituition. Luckily that didn't happen and Bai stood back on his own feet and the game resume.
Around the 25 minutes of the game, A ball directly from BAi, who found Khalis, which he later on played Ogy on the right side of the field, manage to pass Iman, and later, Ogy send a low cross to the middle, and the ball somehow rolled to Sean and manage to 'drive' a hard, low and powerful shot- which couldn't handled by Z and GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAtch 21-1 BAtch 20-0....SEAN with his trademark 'Allan Shearer' Celebration!!! HArizZAhri pulled Sean to the ground and all the Batch 21 celebrate!
Well for the entire 1st 25 minutes we were defending and later we opened the account 1st!!! That could ease some pressure on us....Yeah!!!
Batch 20 re started back the game, and within split second, from their right side of the field they launched an attack which that ended up with Ganesha shot, and the ball reach the back of the net.....GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BAtch 20 started to celebrate but the 'flag' was raised earlier. NO GOAL GIVEN...An 'escape' for batch 21....
Some confrontation from batch 20 players against the officials, but the situation well managed by the refree of the day, Rusyil. The game resume back for a couple of seconds and the refree blew his whistle for half time.
Half time- Batch 21-1 Batch 20-0
The second half of the game re-started by the BAtch 20. Actually in the 2nd half, Batch 20 incresed the frequency and intensity of their attack, but Batch 21 managed to hold on. There were couple of subtituition made by Batch 21- Atukz for Syed, Syerry for Sean, Khalis For Sean, and Syerry for Khalis. BAtch 20 kept attacking on and on and on again.
GAnesha and Muiz well combined upfront and always created trouble to Batch 21. But Alhamdulillah-Thank God, Bai managed to save a lot of shot directed to him and kept his clean sheet.
Sean has another chance to make it 2-0 when create the space for Ogy, which later send a high cross back to Sean but the ball was to high for Sean to head in. Such a wasteful chance to kill off the game.
In the dying minutes of the game ( I am not sure how much time given by the refree for the stoppage time, but I fely it was too long) again, Batch 21 were being attacked badly but thank for the defensive line up- this time Abbas,Atukz,FAiz,and DinbO and Bai himself. Ustad and HArizZahri well combined in the middle and also manage to nullified the attack. Khalis managed to send a hard shot to the goal but it hit the post with Z beaten already. That was the last kick of the game.
Final Score-Batch 21-1 Batch 20-0
Man Of The Match-BAi
Thursday, June 11, 2009
I would like to thank to Iman Pokok for the 1st assist, and Khalis for the 2nd assist, and all my teammates that have faith in me...
Actually being a footballer, although as a part time footballer, I wanna play for the whole game but some of my teammates asked me why I didn't play the second half yesterday and here is my reason-
- To give the oppurtunity to my other teammates to play as I used to be SICK sitting on the BENCH!!!
I hope thats clear enough to explain, though it is nice to score a hatric, but all in all the team will come first before personal satisfaction!
Friday, May 22, 2009
tapi nak menghafal semua..huhu...apa apa pon...bak kata ibu...work hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Friday, March 13, 2009
Laxatives (or purgatives) are foods, compounds, or drugs taken to induce bowel movements or to loosen the stool, most often taken to treat constipation.
1. Laxatives work to hasten the elimination of undigested remains of food in the large intestine and colon.
2. In many casses of intermittent constipation, it is best prevented by high fiber diet, adequate fluid intake, regular exercise and the heeding of nature's call.
3. If the above failed to do so, medical treatment can be an option.
Group of Laxatives
1. Bulk forming laxatives. Preparation include plant product- psyllium, methylcellulose, and synthetic fiber- polycarbophil.
Mode of action(MOA)- ( indigestible, hydrophilic colloids that) Absorb water, forming a bulky, emmolient gel that distend the colon and promote peristalsis.
2. Stool Surfactant Agents/ Softners. Preparation include Docusate ( oral, rectal ), glycerin suppository, and mineral oil
MOA- Agents soften stool materia, permitting water and lipid to penetrate.
Route of administration(ROA)- oral, rectal
Side effects(SE)- Long term ak Chronic use can impair absorpton of fat soluble vitamins-A,D,E,K
Contraindication(CI)- Severe Lipid Pneumonitis, can cause aspiration.
3. Osmotic Laxativeves
Concept- Increase in stool liqidity due to obligate increase in fecal fluid.
a.Non-absorbable Sugar or Salt
Preparation include Magnesium oxide aka milk of magnesia (commonly used), Sorbitol and Lactulose.
Most commonly used of Purgatives ( Agents that prompt bowel evacuation ) is magnesium citrate and sodium phosphate ( hyperosmolar agents)
Sorbitol and lactulose are metabolized by the colonic bacteria, producing severe flatus and cramps
Hyperosmollar agents induce rapid movement of water into the distal small bowel and colon leads to a high volume of liquid stool followed by rapid relief of constipation
Cramps- Sorbitol and Lactulose
Intravascular volume depletion and electrolyte fluctuations- Hyperosmollar agent
Patient with hypermagnesemia-Milk of magnesia
Patient who are frail, elderly renal defect and significant cardiac disease-Hyperosmollar agents
b. Balanced Polyethylene Glycol(PEG)
Used for complete cleansing prior to GIT endoscopic procedures.
MOA- Balanced the isotonic solutions in the bowel. Solution are designed so that no significant shift of intravascular fluid or electrolyte occur. Hence it is safe for all patient.
No significant cramps or flatus reported.
4. Stimulant Laxatives
a. Anthraquinone derivatives. Prepation include aloe, senna and cascara-ocur naturally in plant.
Chronic use leads to Melanosis Coli- brown pigmentatio of colon.
b. Diphenylmethane derivatives.
Preparation include Phenolphthalein.
SE- Cardiac toxicity. Removed from the market
c. Castor Oil
MOA- It is hydrolyzed in upper intestine to ricinoleic acid, a local irritant that stimulates intestinal motility.
5. Serotonin 5-HT4 Receptor Agonist
Preparation include Tegaserod- Serotonin 5HT4 partial agonist.
2. Initially, I refused to use any drugs or going to see the doctor to rectify my problem as I hope that my own body can battle with it till the last drop of blood. But as time progressed, my body didn't show any sign of relief, and the situation worsened.
3. On day 4, I opened up my Pharmacology Tara Shanbhag Textbook and looked for solution. Actually I haven't learn the G.I.T-Gastrointestinal - block yet, but after having a glance on that page, I knew that the solution is Laxatives/Purgatives.
4. Due to my problem, I missed my Football game yesterday evening and my Futsal game yesterday night. Fuh...
5. I hope that by having this drug, my condition can improve!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
1. I think for the upcoming exam ( 3rd and 4th block) I need to pay a little more attetion in the class, prevent 'day dreaming' and increase the level of understanding of what the lecturer is teaching. See, some of the things are very tough to understand in an hour lecture class, but, what to do.
2. May Friday Night Futsal Game. I hope that I won't consider this in my list, but, if I'm too damn busy, I have 2 options, either I cancelled the the schedule-this is highly unlikely, huhu..OR,just after finishing the game, I have get back at my desk. It is not necessary for me to study the present syllabus, maybe I can revised back the block 1 or 2 subjects for the sake of my 2nd Year MBBS Examination.
3. To increase the level of understanding, I should the Internat more frequetly as, what are described by the lecturer, some of it we can't easily understand. Google Images might help. Credit to Google!
4. Increase the frequency of Question-Answer Session not only for the upcoming blocks, but also for the previous two blocks. I had made an agreement with Arip aka 'Yeripuddin SoY!' and we can do it during our leisure time as during the weekly English Premier League game. It helps a lot in Multi True False-MTF...You bet it!!!
5. Start doing the MTF more regularly for the upcoming blocks, and the previous blocks too. Yeah I got many of them in my laptop. Better I make sure that I use it 100%.
6. As far as the essay question are concern, I think I need to look at it from day one. For me, some of the questions are keep repeating for the past 10 blocks.
7. Make sure that my body is healthy. Jogging, swimming, football...
The Arab says " al-Aql as-Salim, Fil Jism al-Salim"- Good thinking can be achieved in a healthy body!!
8. Maintain my diet programme. I bet I have to...I have managed to reduced 10 kilos in a space of 4 months and the weight is maintaining right now, that should be a good sign, but I still have around 20 kilos to go to get an optimum BMI!!! Please pray for me!!!
Actually by having an ideal weight, it can help me to gain an extra self confidence! Haha...
9. I think of using this blog as a medium to discuss the upcoming block's syllabus or to revise the previous blocks and to make my studies more enjoyable. In addition, I can also share my knowledge with those who read my blog.
10. MOm's advise- WORK HARD!!! Don't forget to call Mom and Dad minimum of a time per week. Insyallah...
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
1. When I was 12 years old, I took my UPSR with just 1 month of full preparation since I juzz came back from La Spezia, Italy.
2. Thierry Henry wear the Number 12 jersey of France...Are any one of you who don't know Thierry Henry? You bet not to...Huh..
3. A year we have 12 month...I think I'm not suppose to write all of it- but you can complete it by sending me 'comment'.
4. I only have 12 month time left to complete my course in INDIA- INSYAALLAH!!!
5. Yesterday, Bayern Munich advanced to the Quarter Final Champions League 2008/09 by margin of 12 goals on aggregate. Poor Sporting Lisbon, they just manage to score only a consolation goal. That was a tournament record!!!
6. My Sister's Birthday will be at 12th of June- but still long way to go...lalalalalala....
7. I took my SPM with 12 Subjects, by just manage to get lack of an A of all the 12...huhu...
8. Today, 12 of March, my BIG brother will wake up early ( I hope so dude!- )and with all my prayers, and all the confidence inside you-, you'll walk straight to the STAR Hall and take your Result bravely! May Al-Mighty God be with YOU!
9. We just Celebrate the Maulidurrasul-'12 RabiulAwal'. As far as I'm concern, after reading the SS al Fadhil Dr MAZA Minda Tajdid, It's quite unclear whether it is exactly the date Our Holy Prophet, Nabi Muhammad S.A.W was born. But as far as for the Muslim of the Malaysia are concern, we were tought in PAI( Pendidikan Agama Islam), that date, our Beloved Prophet S.A.W, was born in the year of Elephant!!
10. The first time I arrived in India the Auto Fees around Manipal was 12 rupees. Now, it is impossible to get that rate around Manipal. If you can afford to bargain for that rate, you're lucky enough!!!- DAMN EXPENSIVE RIGHT NOW!!!-
11. Today the Keramat Day For my 'Fratellino'!!! 17 years back, on 12th March 1991 he was born!!! Yeah! Happy Birthday Syahmi!!!May GOD Bless YOU!!!
12. Haha, this time, I left it for you guys to write it!!! Please send to my 'comment' box! Hihi...
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
GOOD LUCK during the release of SPM result!! Maa Taufiq Wan Najah!!!
1. I'll always pray that you have a very very good result.
2.Hopefully you can break my own record as I knew that you are much more better than me.
3. I hope that you have a clear vision of the route that you will choose for the next stage of your studies.
4. Whatever the outcome will be don't forget that Allah S.W.T, our creator's plan is the best, and the very best for us, as the humanbeings.
I AM PROUD OF YOU!!!
Monday, March 2, 2009
SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!!! Kepada Saudara Khalis Amali Bin Mohamed Zuki dengan pasangannya Saudari Afzan Harrison!!! Moga ikatan suci ini berkekalan ke anak cucu!!!
P/s- Lepas nie, Supremo 2009, diharap Abang Khalis -aka- Koipten Khalis dapat terus membimbing pasukan bola sepak Batch 21 menjuarai kejohanan kali ke 3 berturut-turut, supaya kita dapat mencipta sejarah di bumi MANIPAL...
Saya harap Abg dapat score lebey banyak goal-sebab orang dah kawen, bak kata orang tua-ada tenaga tambahan!!!
I couldn't believe how the bloody bastard Israel can bomb, kill , and murder the innocent Palestinian- which of course, as a MUSLIM is my own brother and sister also!
As a MUSLIM, I want to make it clear that, we must, with our very best to take some part in 'counter attacking' them via boycotting their stuff!!!
Friday, February 27, 2009
2. Bollywood actress...Hehe..they are quite charming actually...huhu-I think I don't have to put any pictures here, just watch the movie laaa....
3. Cricket- The likes of India are among the world dominance of Cricket- Sincerely, until now, I don't know how to play it.
4. Slumdog Millionaire!!! Yeah!!!
A Film direted by Danny Boyle, starring Dev Patel as Jamal Malik, Freida Pinto as Latika, Anil Kapoor, Irrfan Khan and many more!!
They peak of their achievment is, THEY WON 9 Oscar Awards!! Can u guys imagine it!! That awesome!!!!
5. Horn- Indians like to Horn on the road. For them, it is not a big deal!!!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
1.Indian Tour- Covered North West and South West of India- that include places such as Mumbai, Jaipur, Udaipur, Manali, Shimla, Delhi, Kerala, Chennai...and many more( that's for sure..hehe...)
2. 2 times MMMC Football Champion: Supremo 2008, played as keeper, didn't concede a single goal and Interbatch 2008 played both as goal keeper-save a penalty- and a striker
3. Passed all 3 subjects of my 1st year MBBS- actually, I was afraid of my Biochemistry paper. I thought I screwed it. But at the end of the day the final result was tripple Ps
4. Bought an Enfield bike- 'The Legend'- Both of the local Enfield Mechanics claim that they invented the 1975 enfield bike. But, who cares!!! The thing is ,it is ME who RIDE it!Muahaha!!!!!
5. Rent a house here in Manipal. My address is No 3, Sai Krippa( Marshmellow ) Apartment, Opposite Trade Centaur, Syndicate Circle, Junction 1st stage Ananth Nagar, Manipal, 576104 Karnataka, India. I stayed with Naufal. We hire a cooker/chef to cook our meal ( eventually 14 of my friends eat here also-thats really amazing). We also hire a 'aka'-NOT Also Known As- to clean our house.
6. Bike riding to Kundapura. Padey, Harizahri, Ripe and me went to Kundapur after the block 1 2nd year examination. I was very exhausted that time but a very special chicken meal there compensated everything
7. Managed reduce 10 kilos of my weight. Wow, just imagine the 10 kilos rice?? I never imagine that I could afford to do that...Now, I'm aiming to reduce anothe 10 kilos...Please do pray for my success.
8. Spent my time with my FAMILY. They came here during December last year via Tirchirapalli. We went to Goa by a Chevrolet MPV. I bought a GOA FC jersy there. In Manipal, I brought them to the End Point, MAHE building, my house and many more.
9. Attended UTSAF, a local Indian Cultural Festival, organised by MAHE. Actually, I thougt this Festival was nothing, but after gave it a try, this cultural festival was fantastic. I saw various of Indian Cultural Dance from various of regions in one night!! The Singh's Dance are not the sama as Malayali. Seriously, it was awesome.
10. My routine daily life. I just love my LIFE here. When I wake up early in the morning, after prayers-depends either at mosque or in my room, IF I have time, I'll go jogging at the End Point. Later I have my breakfast-NO NASI LEMAK, NO ROTI CANAI, NO TEH TARIK- Just Cereals which I can buy for an average of 10rupees per day!
Then around 8.50a.m, I start my 350 cc 'The Legend' Enfield Bike to go to the college. When I was a kid, I really wanted to have a big bike to go to the college-Seem to be that my dream turns to REALITY!!! Yezzaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
During lunch break, as I arrive back at my house, my meal is well prepared by my cook, Vincent. I don't have to do anything, just eat my meal!!! Hahaha...
After class finish at 4 or 5 p.m, I spend my time at the End Point, playing football with my collegues. It will be a complete day if i manage to score goal/s...addition point for a spectacular ones!!
At night, I usually go to the MAHE Library. A very big, huge, massive library. I usually study with Cik Afiqah. As I was informed, The Library is one of the biggest in Asia, if not the biggest.
Finally, after the day is almost finish, I have a good bed in a good room to sleep.
I just love my life here.....
Thursday, February 19, 2009
a) Answer the questions below, do a Google Image Search with your answer, take a picture from the first minimal words of explanation.
b) Tag 5 other people to do the same once you've finished answering every question page of results.
1. The age you'll be on your next birthday :
2. A place you'll like to travel to :
3. Your favourite place :
4. Your favourite food(s) :
5. Your favourite pet :
6. Your favourite colour combination :
7. Your favourite piece of clothing :
8. Your all time favourite song :
9. Your favourite tv show :
10. First name of your significant other/crush :-
11. The town in which you live in :
12. Your screen name or nickname :
13. Your first job :
14. Your dream job :
15. Your worst fear :
16. The one thing you'd like to do before you die :
17. The first thing you'll buy if you get $10,000,000 :
Now I'm tagging:
tagged by Cik Afiqah
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
Starting time : 0727( My laptop time )
Name : Muhammad Syauqi Bin Mahamud Sayuti
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 9U.K Size
Height : 170cm
Where do you live :U mean now???-MAniPaL, Karnataka,INDIA
Have you ever fallen asleep at school: Yeah, couple of times, huhu
Broken someone's heart : -
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Not all night laa...
Who was were the last person you danced with : Pok Jak( I think so..hehe)
Last made you smile: Cik Afiqah kot
You last yelled at : at abg Roboldo after after scoring a goal-Drogba style
Do you like your hand-writing: Yes
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Naufal's
Are you a friendly person : Dunno, go and ask my friend
Do you have any pets : Golden, Grey- dead already.Cici-lost
What are you doing right now : Doing this only
Can you handle the truth: Yup
Are you closer to your mother or father: both...
Do you eat healthy: Yup, I'm on diet...huhu
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : The one who tagged me
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
Skiing at Abetone, Skating at Genoa, Shopping in Milan, Studying in La Spezia, Staying in ITALY
5 places I am living in ( places I've lived in since i was born till current)
(2) Johor Bharu
(4) Seri Manjung
(5) Klang-Actually ada lagi...
5 people I tag
1. The person who last tag you is:
2. Your relationship with him/her is:
3. Your five impression of him/her:
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you:
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
She bought me a bithday cake when I was 17
"Awak daa kurus daa..."
6. If he/she become your lover, you will:
7. If he/she become your enemy, you will:
8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be:
dun find a reason in it..coz dont want to b her enemy!hehe
9. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is..
Going to Manglore
10. Your overall impression of him/her is:
As I mentioned above
11. How you think people around you will feel about you?:
12. The characters you love of yourself are:
Never Say NO
13. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are:
14. The most ideal person you want to be is
Become a Great Politician, if I afford to...
15. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you: