I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

REJUVENATION...Again...HAha...History???


I don't know why I like the word rejuvenate or rejuvenation so much but it some how related to me. Haha...
When I close my eyes, I still remembered the day I came to Manipal, nothing was in my mind except study. For me, football was not the the first priority. As I adjusted my life with the medical environment, I slowly involve myself with football.

Initially I played as a Goalkeeper, as at that time my batch lack of GK, and for me, it somehow kind thing that I can help my batch. After all I was a goalkeeper during my time in KTT.
I still remembered in my mind until now, the match vs Batch 17, and how the goals that I conceded, which was later being laughed by those who were 'dark hearted' outside the pitch, and I took that as an inspiration, for me to move on...

When we played our 1st Supremo Game, we beat the mighty Batch 20 in the first game, and we even never looked back, and continued to win the remaining of the game till we claim our first title during our study in Manipal. That time I was still the GK in the team, and the goals that I conceded was--> NIL.- It somehow was a message for those who laugh at me at the first place.

During our second Interbatch Tournamment, that time there were few new faces in my batch. We played with new approch in order to suit the team with the player available. That time I faced stiff competition with Bai for the number 1 spot. I could still remember the match Vs Batch 22, when Bai was sick-fever, I was a direct replacement for him. That time when we conceded a penalty, I managed to save Kartik's spot kick and eventually send my team for the Interbatch Final and later won the tournament. Again, saving the penalty somehow was kind a message for those who laughed at me at the first place.

North-South 2009. I supposed to play for the North Team. but the team were packed with MMMC star players, and the most dissapointing thing was not being called up for selection. Never mind. It was not a big deal. As I wanted so much to play the NS game, I joined the South Team and manage to play as a GK for futsal and (sub) CF for football and manage to win both of the game. I still remembered when I entered the field for Ganesha as a SUB in the NS football match, the comentator of that day, always used myself to attract people. I'm not sure whether he intentionally did that or unintentionally. But somehow I felt 'sick' with the comentator that keep on yelling about my size, being big as a CF, and people laughing at me. But again, as usual in my life, I took that sort of things to move forward and I did believe that the 'message' would soon come. The game finished with the team that I played for, manage to win 5-0.

Supremo 2009. I started the tournament as sub CF. In the 3rd game which was Vs 23, I managed to claim a place in the starting 11 and until now I couldn't believe that manage to bag 2 goals in the first half. The first was an assist from Iman, a tap in goal. And the secong was an assist from Khalis, a goal decribed from Khalis himself as a Torres-like goal.Thanks Khalis for that compliment. That game we managed to win 5-0 which was so vital and eventually send our team to the final.

Final Supremo 2009. Batch 21 vs Batch 20. The details of the game you guys can refer my previous post. 3 times in a row and history was made. But scoring in a cup FINAL for me is unbelievable. As I said just now- It somehow was a message for them who laugh at me or somebody else at the first place. I still remembered the faces of those who laughed at me in the old match Vs Batch 17, one thing that I could say here is-NEVER to that to other people. Whether you are a class rep, President of student council, President of IYA, or How skillfull YOU ARE playing football, plz remember that The Almighty GOD is The Great, and He'll always help those who is always being abused/multreated. I'm not trying to show off myself, but that is what I feel deeply in my heart, and God always give me the strength to prove them wrong!

Alhamdulillah. Thanx for my teammates, Batch 21 'The Rejuvenated Team' for giving me chances to play football with you guys. We created history in MANIPAL!!!
Credit to my team mates (according to position in the field)
Bai, Dinbo,Hadi, Abbas, Syed, Atukz, Faiz, HarizJ, Ripe, HarizZ, Ustad, Khalis, Iman, Wafa, Arif, Ogy, Syerry...

X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

2 comments:

pemudi kecil said...

hei...gud job!excellent game!congratz again...btw,URE ROCK!!hehe..go shut their mouth!=p

mr K said...

hahaha... ko mmg pro. masuk man utd lah.

aku ole acap tau gol ko tu.

next match kita lawan...