Friday, February 27, 2009
2. Bollywood actress...Hehe..they are quite charming actually...huhu-I think I don't have to put any pictures here, just watch the movie laaa....
3. Cricket- The likes of India are among the world dominance of Cricket- Sincerely, until now, I don't know how to play it.
4. Slumdog Millionaire!!! Yeah!!!
A Film direted by Danny Boyle, starring Dev Patel as Jamal Malik, Freida Pinto as Latika, Anil Kapoor, Irrfan Khan and many more!!
They peak of their achievment is, THEY WON 9 Oscar Awards!! Can u guys imagine it!! That awesome!!!!
5. Horn- Indians like to Horn on the road. For them, it is not a big deal!!!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
1.Indian Tour- Covered North West and South West of India- that include places such as Mumbai, Jaipur, Udaipur, Manali, Shimla, Delhi, Kerala, Chennai...and many more( that's for sure..hehe...)
2. 2 times MMMC Football Champion: Supremo 2008, played as keeper, didn't concede a single goal and Interbatch 2008 played both as goal keeper-save a penalty- and a striker
3. Passed all 3 subjects of my 1st year MBBS- actually, I was afraid of my Biochemistry paper. I thought I screwed it. But at the end of the day the final result was tripple Ps
4. Bought an Enfield bike- 'The Legend'- Both of the local Enfield Mechanics claim that they invented the 1975 enfield bike. But, who cares!!! The thing is ,it is ME who RIDE it!Muahaha!!!!!
5. Rent a house here in Manipal. My address is No 3, Sai Krippa( Marshmellow ) Apartment, Opposite Trade Centaur, Syndicate Circle, Junction 1st stage Ananth Nagar, Manipal, 576104 Karnataka, India. I stayed with Naufal. We hire a cooker/chef to cook our meal ( eventually 14 of my friends eat here also-thats really amazing). We also hire a 'aka'-NOT Also Known As- to clean our house.
6. Bike riding to Kundapura. Padey, Harizahri, Ripe and me went to Kundapur after the block 1 2nd year examination. I was very exhausted that time but a very special chicken meal there compensated everything
7. Managed reduce 10 kilos of my weight. Wow, just imagine the 10 kilos rice?? I never imagine that I could afford to do that...Now, I'm aiming to reduce anothe 10 kilos...Please do pray for my success.
8. Spent my time with my FAMILY. They came here during December last year via Tirchirapalli. We went to Goa by a Chevrolet MPV. I bought a GOA FC jersy there. In Manipal, I brought them to the End Point, MAHE building, my house and many more.
9. Attended UTSAF, a local Indian Cultural Festival, organised by MAHE. Actually, I thougt this Festival was nothing, but after gave it a try, this cultural festival was fantastic. I saw various of Indian Cultural Dance from various of regions in one night!! The Singh's Dance are not the sama as Malayali. Seriously, it was awesome.
10. My routine daily life. I just love my LIFE here. When I wake up early in the morning, after prayers-depends either at mosque or in my room, IF I have time, I'll go jogging at the End Point. Later I have my breakfast-NO NASI LEMAK, NO ROTI CANAI, NO TEH TARIK- Just Cereals which I can buy for an average of 10rupees per day!
Then around 8.50a.m, I start my 350 cc 'The Legend' Enfield Bike to go to the college. When I was a kid, I really wanted to have a big bike to go to the college-Seem to be that my dream turns to REALITY!!! Yezzaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
During lunch break, as I arrive back at my house, my meal is well prepared by my cook, Vincent. I don't have to do anything, just eat my meal!!! Hahaha...
After class finish at 4 or 5 p.m, I spend my time at the End Point, playing football with my collegues. It will be a complete day if i manage to score goal/s...addition point for a spectacular ones!!
At night, I usually go to the MAHE Library. A very big, huge, massive library. I usually study with Cik Afiqah. As I was informed, The Library is one of the biggest in Asia, if not the biggest.
Finally, after the day is almost finish, I have a good bed in a good room to sleep.
I just love my life here.....
Thursday, February 19, 2009
a) Answer the questions below, do a Google Image Search with your answer, take a picture from the first minimal words of explanation.
b) Tag 5 other people to do the same once you've finished answering every question page of results.
1. The age you'll be on your next birthday :
2. A place you'll like to travel to :
3. Your favourite place :
4. Your favourite food(s) :
5. Your favourite pet :
6. Your favourite colour combination :
7. Your favourite piece of clothing :
8. Your all time favourite song :
9. Your favourite tv show :
10. First name of your significant other/crush :-
11. The town in which you live in :
12. Your screen name or nickname :
13. Your first job :
14. Your dream job :
15. Your worst fear :
16. The one thing you'd like to do before you die :
17. The first thing you'll buy if you get $10,000,000 :
Now I'm tagging:
tagged by Cik Afiqah
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
Starting time : 0727( My laptop time )
Name : Muhammad Syauqi Bin Mahamud Sayuti
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 9U.K Size
Height : 170cm
Where do you live :U mean now???-MAniPaL, Karnataka,INDIA
Have you ever fallen asleep at school: Yeah, couple of times, huhu
Broken someone's heart : -
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Not all night laa...
Who was were the last person you danced with : Pok Jak( I think so..hehe)
Last made you smile: Cik Afiqah kot
You last yelled at : at abg Roboldo after after scoring a goal-Drogba style
Do you like your hand-writing: Yes
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Naufal's
Are you a friendly person : Dunno, go and ask my friend
Do you have any pets : Golden, Grey- dead already.Cici-lost
What are you doing right now : Doing this only
Can you handle the truth: Yup
Are you closer to your mother or father: both...
Do you eat healthy: Yup, I'm on diet...huhu
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : The one who tagged me
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
Skiing at Abetone, Skating at Genoa, Shopping in Milan, Studying in La Spezia, Staying in ITALY
5 places I am living in ( places I've lived in since i was born till current)
(2) Johor Bharu
(4) Seri Manjung
(5) Klang-Actually ada lagi...
5 people I tag
1. The person who last tag you is:
2. Your relationship with him/her is:
3. Your five impression of him/her:
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you:
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
She bought me a bithday cake when I was 17
"Awak daa kurus daa..."
6. If he/she become your lover, you will:
7. If he/she become your enemy, you will:
8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be:
dun find a reason in it..coz dont want to b her enemy!hehe
9. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is..
Going to Manglore
10. Your overall impression of him/her is:
As I mentioned above
11. How you think people around you will feel about you?:
12. The characters you love of yourself are:
Never Say NO
13. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are:
14. The most ideal person you want to be is
Become a Great Politician, if I afford to...
15. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you: