I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, February 27, 2009

The first 5 things I can describe about INDIA

1. Auto Rickshaw- When I watched the Hindi Movies, there are lots of 'Tuk Tuk' Types of vehicle in India. Now I have ride it for countless number of time!




2. Bollywood actress...Hehe..they are quite charming actually...huhu-I think I don't have to put any pictures here, just watch the movie laaa....

3. Cricket- The likes of India are among the world dominance of Cricket- Sincerely, until now, I don't know how to play it.



4. Slumdog Millionaire!!! Yeah!!!
A Film direted by Danny Boyle, starring Dev Patel as Jamal Malik, Freida Pinto as Latika, Anil Kapoor, Irrfan Khan and many more!!
They peak of their achievment is, THEY WON 9 Oscar Awards!! Can u guys imagine it!! That awesome!!!!






5. Horn- Indians like to Horn on the road. For them, it is not a big deal!!!



X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

2 comments:

syahmi m.s. said...

yg number 5 tu... mmg kat c2 aje ade...

MaisarahMS said...

hon la selalu sementara ader kat india.. =p