I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

10 most exciting things I have done in INDIA

Here are the 10 most exciting thing I have done in India since coming here for 1 and half years...Check it out...

1.Indian Tour- Covered North West and South West of India- that include places such as Mumbai, Jaipur, Udaipur, Manali, Shimla, Delhi, Kerala, Chennai...and many more( that's for sure..hehe...)

2. 2 times MMMC Football Champion: Supremo 2008, played as keeper, didn't concede a single goal and Interbatch 2008 played both as goal keeper-save a penalty- and a striker

3. Passed all 3 subjects of my 1st year MBBS- actually, I was afraid of my Biochemistry paper. I thought I screwed it. But at the end of the day the final result was tripple Ps

4. Bought an Enfield bike- 'The Legend'- Both of the local Enfield Mechanics claim that they invented the 1975 enfield bike. But, who cares!!! The thing is ,it is ME who RIDE it!Muahaha!!!!!

5. Rent a house here in Manipal. My address is No 3, Sai Krippa( Marshmellow ) Apartment, Opposite Trade Centaur, Syndicate Circle, Junction 1st stage Ananth Nagar, Manipal, 576104 Karnataka, India. I stayed with Naufal. We hire a cooker/chef to cook our meal ( eventually 14 of my friends eat here also-thats really amazing). We also hire a 'aka'-NOT Also Known As- to clean our house.

6. Bike riding to Kundapura. Padey, Harizahri, Ripe and me went to Kundapur after the block 1 2nd year examination. I was very exhausted that time but a very special chicken meal there compensated everything

7. Managed reduce 10 kilos of my weight. Wow, just imagine the 10 kilos rice?? I never imagine that I could afford to do that...Now, I'm aiming to reduce anothe 10 kilos...Please do pray for my success.

8. Spent my time with my FAMILY. They came here during December last year via Tirchirapalli. We went to Goa by a Chevrolet MPV. I bought a GOA FC jersy there. In Manipal, I brought them to the End Point, MAHE building, my house and many more.

9. Attended UTSAF, a local Indian Cultural Festival, organised by MAHE. Actually, I thougt this Festival was nothing, but after gave it a try, this cultural festival was fantastic. I saw various of Indian Cultural Dance from various of regions in one night!! The Singh's Dance are not the sama as Malayali. Seriously, it was awesome.

10. My routine daily life. I just love my LIFE here. When I wake up early in the morning, after prayers-depends either at mosque or in my room, IF I have time, I'll go jogging at the End Point. Later I have my breakfast-NO NASI LEMAK, NO ROTI CANAI, NO TEH TARIK- Just Cereals which I can buy for an average of 10rupees per day!
Then around 8.50a.m, I start my 350 cc 'The Legend' Enfield Bike to go to the college. When I was a kid, I really wanted to have a big bike to go to the college-Seem to be that my dream turns to REALITY!!! Yezzaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
During lunch break, as I arrive back at my house, my meal is well prepared by my cook, Vincent. I don't have to do anything, just eat my meal!!! Hahaha...
After class finish at 4 or 5 p.m, I spend my time at the End Point, playing football with my collegues. It will be a complete day if i manage to score goal/s...addition point for a spectacular ones!!
At night, I usually go to the MAHE Library. A very big, huge, massive library. I usually study with Cik Afiqah. As I was informed, The Library is one of the biggest in Asia, if not the biggest.
Finally, after the day is almost finish, I have a good bed in a good room to sleep.
I just love my life here.....

X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

2 comments:

syahmi m.s. said...

abgki,

kalo ader member abgki g goa, sara nak jersi goa..

nanti sarah bayar.. heeee

syahmi m.s. said...

ala, abgki, tersign pakai syahmi nyer blog.. tadi tue sarah.. bukan syami