I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

2 goals..at last I made my mark as a striker...

When I was playing as a goalkeeper, the more I saved ' shots' from the opponent, the better I am...but being as a striker, its totally a different things...the more goals I scored, the better I am. That's is one of the rule in football and it applies anywhere in this world!!!

I would like to thank to Iman Pokok for the 1st assist, and Khalis for the 2nd assist, and all my teammates that have faith in me...

Actually being a footballer, although as a part time footballer, I wanna play for the whole game but some of my teammates asked me why I didn't play the second half yesterday and here is my reason-
- To give the oppurtunity to my other teammates to play as I used to be SICK sitting on the BENCH!!!
I hope thats clear enough to explain, though it is nice to score a hatric, but all in all the team will come first before personal satisfaction!


X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

2 comments:

MaisarahMS said...

hoho.. score more goals then...


camne ble tetiber jadi striker?

syahmi m.s. said...

nk jadi striker kene greedy... yeah!