I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good Luck My Bro!!!

Just a short post, just wanna wish my bro-Muhammad Syahmi Bin Mahamud Sayuti-
GOOD LUCK during the release of SPM result!! Maa Taufiq Wan Najah!!!
1. I'll always pray that you have a very very good result.

2.Hopefully you can break my own record as I knew that you are much more better than me.

3. I hope that you have a clear vision of the route that you will choose for the next stage of your studies.

4. Whatever the outcome will be don't forget that Allah S.W.T, our creator's plan is the best, and the very best for us, as the humanbeings.








I AM PROUD OF YOU!!!

X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

1 comment:

syahmi m.s. said...

QI!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
SYAHMI BETUL_BETUL TERHARU!!
haha, risaunyer.... x taw nak rase ape...