I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Constipation...

1.I had a very severe bad constipation a couple of days ago. The conditioned get worsened as when the gas get accummulated in my stomach and failure of flatulance. Huhu...

2. Initially, I refused to use any drugs or going to see the doctor to rectify my problem as I hope that my own body can battle with it till the last drop of blood. But as time progressed, my body didn't show any sign of relief, and the situation worsened.

3. On day 4, I opened up my Pharmacology Tara Shanbhag Textbook and looked for solution. Actually I haven't learn the G.I.T-Gastrointestinal - block yet, but after having a glance on that page, I knew that the solution is Laxatives/Purgatives.

4. Due to my problem, I missed my Football game yesterday evening and my Futsal game yesterday night. Fuh...

5. I hope that by having this drug, my condition can improve!



X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

No comments: