I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Study Planning Discussion

A few things that I would like to revise, or re-think about my exam result...Hoho...Overall, I could say its a kind of 'OK' for me as the second block-aka 2nd Sessional Exam- were concern. If you ask me and my batchmates, we'll surely say that the exam were really damn, damn difficult!

1. I think for the upcoming exam ( 3rd and 4th block) I need to pay a little more attetion in the class, prevent 'day dreaming' and increase the level of understanding of what the lecturer is teaching. See, some of the things are very tough to understand in an hour lecture class, but, what to do.

2. May Friday Night Futsal Game. I hope that I won't consider this in my list, but, if I'm too damn busy, I have 2 options, either I cancelled the the schedule-this is highly unlikely, huhu..OR,just after finishing the game, I have get back at my desk. It is not necessary for me to study the present syllabus, maybe I can revised back the block 1 or 2 subjects for the sake of my 2nd Year MBBS Examination.

3. To increase the level of understanding, I should the Internat more frequetly as, what are described by the lecturer, some of it we can't easily understand. Google Images might help. Credit to Google!

4. Increase the frequency of Question-Answer Session not only for the upcoming blocks, but also for the previous two blocks. I had made an agreement with Arip aka 'Yeripuddin SoY!' and we can do it during our leisure time as during the weekly English Premier League game. It helps a lot in Multi True False-MTF...You bet it!!!

5. Start doing the MTF more regularly for the upcoming blocks, and the previous blocks too. Yeah I got many of them in my laptop. Better I make sure that I use it 100%.

6. As far as the essay question are concern, I think I need to look at it from day one. For me, some of the questions are keep repeating for the past 10 blocks.

7. Make sure that my body is healthy. Jogging, swimming, football...
The Arab says " al-Aql as-Salim, Fil Jism al-Salim"- Good thinking can be achieved in a healthy body!!

8. Maintain my diet programme. I bet I have to...I have managed to reduced 10 kilos in a space of 4 months and the weight is maintaining right now, that should be a good sign, but I still have around 20 kilos to go to get an optimum BMI!!! Please pray for me!!!
Actually by having an ideal weight, it can help me to gain an extra self confidence! Haha...

9. I think of using this blog as a medium to discuss the upcoming block's syllabus or to revise the previous blocks and to make my studies more enjoyable. In addition, I can also share my knowledge with those who read my blog.

10. MOm's advise- WORK HARD!!! Don't forget to call Mom and Dad minimum of a time per week. Insyallah...




X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

No comments: