I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

12 and 12 things that I can write about...

I am sure that, it is already 12th March 2009 in Malaysia Bcoz while I'm writing here in India it is still 27minutes to go to reach that 'keramat' date...

1. When I was 12 years old, I took my UPSR with just 1 month of full preparation since I juzz came back from La Spezia, Italy.

2. Thierry Henry wear the Number 12 jersey of France...Are any one of you who don't know Thierry Henry? You bet not to...Huh..



3. A year we have 12 month...I think I'm not suppose to write all of it- but you can complete it by sending me 'comment'.

4. I only have 12 month time left to complete my course in INDIA- INSYAALLAH!!!

5. Yesterday, Bayern Munich advanced to the Quarter Final Champions League 2008/09 by margin of 12 goals on aggregate. Poor Sporting Lisbon, they just manage to score only a consolation goal. That was a tournament record!!!



6. My Sister's Birthday will be at 12th of June- but still long way to go...lalalalalala....

7. I took my SPM with 12 Subjects, by just manage to get lack of an A of all the 12...huhu...

8. Today, 12 of March, my BIG brother will wake up early ( I hope so dude!- )and with all my prayers, and all the confidence inside you-, you'll walk straight to the STAR Hall and take your Result bravely! May Al-Mighty God be with YOU!

9. We just Celebrate the Maulidurrasul-'12 RabiulAwal'. As far as I'm concern, after reading the SS al Fadhil Dr MAZA Minda Tajdid, It's quite unclear whether it is exactly the date Our Holy Prophet, Nabi Muhammad S.A.W was born. But as far as for the Muslim of the Malaysia are concern, we were tought in PAI( Pendidikan Agama Islam), that date, our Beloved Prophet S.A.W, was born in the year of Elephant!!

10. The first time I arrived in India the Auto Fees around Manipal was 12 rupees. Now, it is impossible to get that rate around Manipal. If you can afford to bargain for that rate, you're lucky enough!!!- DAMN EXPENSIVE RIGHT NOW!!!-

11. Today the Keramat Day For my 'Fratellino'!!! 17 years back, on 12th March 1991 he was born!!! Yeah! Happy Birthday Syahmi!!!May GOD Bless YOU!!!



12. Haha, this time, I left it for you guys to write it!!! Please send to my 'comment' box! Hihi...



X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

1 comment:

MaisarahMS said...

comel yg tulisan tanti auguri tue..

colourful cam aiskrim