I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Me Con il Calcio

what 'Me Con il Calcio' means? haha! Simple, it means 'Me and Football' if we translate it to Italian language! As I have stayed in La Spezia, Italy I can remember some of it languange till now.

I first started to know about football when I was a kid approximately 15 years ago. That time, my uncle and cousins from my mother's side talk a lot of football. Manchester Utd, Aston Villa, Newcastle Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal are some of those names that were ringing in my ears that time!

But the interest came, when I was staying in Italy 12 years ago! In 1998 France was the host fot the Fifa World Cup! Thare are plety of lives matches and I didn't have to stay up at night to watch it (like now) as France and Italy shares the same time zone!!!



The 1998 World Cup showed France beat Italy in a penalty shoot out in the semifinal and eventually won against Brazil 3-0 in the Final thanks to goals from Zinedine Zidane's header and a late Emmanuel Petit's goal!!

As times goes on, the interest raise up to the sky!!!
X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ray Ban サングラスからまなんだ事の一つ:どんなものにも、それなりの歴史と文化があります。人間と同じ、モノにもたくさんの経験があるはずです。レイバン モデルのように、この世になんの変わりもないものは存在しません。レイバン RB3183もまたほかのモデルに進化してゆくでしょう。