I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Hooray!!! Its weekend again!!!

HAha...its Friday! and the best part of it--> Its weekend!!!
The question right now will be, how should I manage my weekend? Just no my brother called me, asking whether I am interested in going to Paroi Stadium to watch Perak Fa VS PDRM...I don't think so, as I am having exam next week!
My plan are as below;
1.Study for End of Posting Examination
2.Exercises/ Work Out
3.Study for End of Posting Examination
4.Study for End of Posting Examination
5.Finish my Medicine logbook
6.Study for End of Posting Examination
7.Finish 2 Medicine Case Sheet
8.Try to go hospital for Study for End of Posting Examination
9.Study for End of Posting Examination
10.Study for End of Posting Examination

Arrghhh!!!!!-->Study for End of Posting Examination


Huhu..No more 'Hooray' =(



X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

No comments: