I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lipid Profile~HDL? LDL?

OMG!!!What a freaking result!!! My LDL level is elevated more than the normal range!!! Oh no~ --> Athersosclerosis will sets in~ huhu~ sok sok...

In simple words,LDL is kinda 'bad' fat (lipid) that will cause oxidative stress to the capillary endothelium, cause formation of the foam cells and promoting ATHEROSCLEROSIS!!
While HDL is a good fat that will counter the roles of LDL.
High HDL is GOOD whereas high LDL is BAD!
High HDL is a good sign. Thanx God my HDL level is much higher (as one of the way to raise the HDL is by having good exercises & I always go to the gym doing my jogging, for most of the days in a week :P )




Yezza~ My fasting Blood Glucose is very well controlled!!!


My solutions here are;

1. I need to start to concentrate doing more weight lifting as it help alot it burning that damn fat!
2. Reducing high calorie intake! Say NO to FAT! FAT is BAD!

P/s- My name is Syauqi~ Not SYAUFI!

X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

レイバン サングラスの場合から考えると、もしレイバン wayfarer、レイバン RB3025、レイバン RB2140などのことが知ったら、それらの関連や設計者などの話題が作れられるでしょう。もしかして、レイバン RB2140の一本で、いろいろな話が作られると思います。