I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, April 26, 2010

New week and ward....

New week, new ward..hahaha
last week--> ward C4
this week--> ward AG
...as usual, i dun have to tell about the buzziness of my daily life-clearkig case, studying new things, etc.

1.Today, I met with an 'apek' ~60++, someone told me that, he and his sister( i thought his wife actually) were not corperative. Initially I quite scared to ask history from them, but after made myself brave enough I confront them and suprisingly they were not reluctant at all!!! The history taking went well, but i couldn't finish it, as he wanted to have some rest ( he slept, huhu...).
Pengajaran from this story- people say that, don't judge a book from its cover, and its totally true!!!

2. This quite interesting...I met with a visitor, she brought her daughter( around 3 years old kid) along with her, but the hospital staff prevent the kid from entering the ward..

Here is part of the conversation between me and the kid..

ME-Adik berapa tahun?
Kid- ( malu2)
ME-Dah belajar blom?
Kid- Dah..pergi tadika...
ME- Belajar apa?
Kid- Matematik
ME- Pandailaa... 2+4 berape?
Kid- ( macam x tau aje...susah kot)
ME- Oklaaa...1+1 berape?
Kid- 2...
ME- Pandailaa...hurm..adik rasa2 laaa..abg nie orang jahat ke baik? ( that time i'm wearing labcoat)
Kid- Mestilaa orang baik!! (sambil senyum)
ME- Kenape?
Kid- Sebab abg doktor! Mana ade doktor jahat! ( senyum2 lagi...)

Haha..that's it...lawak jugak...perception budak/ masyarakat dekat doktor...
Hurm...ade je doktor jahat dik ooi...tapi, mostly doctors are good people...haha..that's all for this time....ciao!!




X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

No comments: