I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A lot has happen....


Between the last time i posted, till now, many things happen, either good or bad, happy or sad...as usual, 10 things i wanna to share~

1. Nur Fariha, Nur Afiqah's sister involved in accident in Manchester, UK. Hopefully she'll recover with all the blessings from Allah...ameen..let us pray for her too...

2. I successfully ( err...) entered my 4th year...actually that 'success' word need to be corrected...I have finished Ortho, ENT, OPHTHAL,...currently medicine~

3. Chelsea FC won the double last season....FA cup and of course THE BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE!!!

4. My father went to New York USA....he was really happy with that....very2 happy...

5. My sister wanna buy a house! Yes, a HOUSE!!What???? Yess..a houselaa.!! Congraz!

6. Malaysia won the Suzuki AFF Cup for the 1st time! Hola HARIMAU MALAYA!!!

7. I played my first ever Interbatch i Melaka...Futsal Champ, and runner-up Football..i missed the football final as i went to lcct to send Afiqah to uk...maybe next time i'll play, B20 won't win the title again...haha..

8. I returned to KL to meet my parents for an average once in a month...went back to Manjung for only 3 times...

9. I bought a bicycle~ RM 350..quite a good strategy--> monthly fuel expenses reduce up to 50%. Haha...

10. Bought a set of dumbbell, gym exercise ball &exercise mate( aka tikar, sorry if spelling wrong) But I couldn't optimize the usage while i'm in current postings because i feel very exhausted and lethargic after coming back from Muar...hopefully in melaka posting, i can use it!!!



X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

No comments: