I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Aish...apa laa aku nie...tulis blog on and off...

Hurm....1st of all...im kind a 'tension' with myself sometimes...xnot wite my blog as same as my sis...
1. she got a very nice blog...hope my blog will be at least not to 'inferior' than her...
2. Just wanna update myself..cause Prof Datuk Razak last time told us during the orientation day not to waste our time blogging, but...i just spend too little time with this blog, so it shouldn't be any prob if i write something kan? hehe..huhu..
3. As a summary, I came back from India n the 14th of Feb 2010...( missed Manipal-Huhu)
I spent beautiful time-5 weeks with my family-plus tok and wan & toktan and mak
I registered for my Phase 2 MMMC on 22nd Mac
Finished my ONG posting- quite disaster especially with someone..huhu..nevermind, just part and parcel of this field...and now i'm in medicine posting...
4. Next time laa i share something pasal posting medicine nie....




X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

No comments: