I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lalalalaala~ Just 5 things to share~

1. Regarding my previous post--> Rough, tough and buff is medical term form positive culture of Mycobacterium tuberculosis on Sebauroud Dextrose Agar.

2.Actually toninght I am workless... sometimes, I couldn't understand why my body refuse to study...Hurm...But Prof Razak said, " If a student doesn't study, he is jobless because a student's job is only STUDY!"
~As for tonight ONLY, I am JOBLESS..huhu...

3.My short term future plans:
a) Going back to Manjung during Hari Wesak
b) Visiting Mak Ngah after she come back from Morocco
c) Servicing my mom's car if not done by my parents ( hau hau hau )-->provided duit Jpa daa masuk laa....
d) Train jadi GK balik...(td dalam kereta time dinner, geng2 daa bising daa, suro jadi macam pak wan...hurm, nie sean laa...haha i try my best k...)

4. Iron Man 2 daa nak kuar. Sebab nie priority, so x masuk dengan plan dekat atas..hauhauhau

5. PKR kalah dalam by elction Hulu Selangor. As expected. Something need to be done. Image PKR agak tercalar bcoz of many things. Lompat parti, jd bebas, isu moral etc. So, if i wanna start talking about politics, it gonna take hell long time to finish. Better don't start it.

Sekian utk kali ini...
X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

No comments: