I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ops Diet

I started my -what is so called " Ops Diet Program " 2 weeks ago and thanx God, It works!!! Yah00!!!. In 2 weeks time I managed to reduce 3.7 kilogram.What a marked achievement.
Here there some tips for those who want to share:

1. I reduced my Carbohydrate intake as maximum as possible. Especially rice,bread.

2. I Increase my protein intake in my meal. Chicken, Fish are good sources of protein. But I have to make sure that the chicken is purely chicken without eating its fat, although it is very tasty.





3. Double/Tripple the vegetables intake. Fibers can make us easily achive fullness ( I am not sure my grammar right or wrong, but what i mean is 'kita senang kenyang').




4. Instead of having 3 grand meals per day, I try to have 5-6 meals per day. Hahahaha. It sound ridiculous but what I mean is 5-6 SMALL meals. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are compulsory. Between those meals only moderate glucose fruits is allowed ( Banana can be excluded ).

Actually our body need energy to digest and process the food. By increase the amount of quality meals per day, our body tend to do more works, the body metabolism will increase and hence burn the fat easily.

If we take high carb source, the carb that is not used will be stored as fat.
Instead, protein are complex structure, consist of many bonds and linkage. To digest protein meal, lots of energy reguired. And from where the energy come from? One of the sources is our own fat storage.

5. If I have time,I just browse the Internet and read articel regarding DIET as it can inspire me a lot.

6. If I feel hungry, I will tend to do 2 things, either drink plain water, or eat fruit. Actually feeling hungry is a good sign for me as more fat is burned!!!







7. Say no to canned drink, chocolates, sandwiches and all the other snacks.

8. One thing that I used to do is to eat the white egg without consuming the yellow one. White egg has high protein availability, and further explaination I have described above.

9. I go for sport as maximum as I can. Football, Jogging, Swimming.

10. Increase Metabolism + Decrease Carb = Decrease weight!!!!

Note; I'm doing this not to show off or anything related to it. Basically I wanted to inspire myself as long as I can, and achive maximum decrease of my weight. When I was small till now, I haven't achive optimum BMR., and I think, now is the best time to move on!!!
Please pray for my success...





X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

5 comments:

pemudi kecil said...

selamat berjaya:)nice post..inspire me also...keep it up..i will support u..tp jgn sampai sakit tau..k?

MaisarahMS said...

abangki, selamat berdiet. huhu.. i saw ur determination.

neway, we all were having fun here. thanx for ur company.

good luck and all the best in ur studies.

kami sayang kamu. =D

Anonymous said...

shawn!! haha.. aku pon nak diet gak ah camni.. hehe.

pemudi kecil said...

u have been tagged!tgk kat my blog

Nur Fadzliana Zambry said...

i like this one. it inspires me to berdiet like u. keep it up.