I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am very confidenct in so called THE REJUVENATED TEAM


1. I was in Blue Jersey without any number- Yeah Goal Keeper!!...This is the only picture I have during this match. Tuepon cilok dr blog Khalis...

2. I could not believe I saved a penalty during that match... The fans chanted my name after making the save- "Saper yang save? Sean!!!"3x- & Being applauds during the post match was one of the memorable moment in my life...it could not be described with any words, but for my teammates- Thanx because always have faith in me!!! ( Terharu sampai nak nangis!! )

3. I heard that the penalty taker was hyper-over confident and hyper-underestimating us as THE REJUVENATED TEAM.
" You have cross the line!!"
Hey pal, you made a big mistake, I'm writing here not to show off, but if you read this, never ever in football, you underestimating your opponent.

4. Why I called my team THE REJUVENATED TEAM? Actually the core this team was not found or formed here in Manipal, but it had already exist during my studies in KTT-MYself, Khalis, Ustad, Arip, Faiz, Din, Syed, Ogy . When we came here, we mixed up with the new lads- Iman, Nooh, Atuk, Hezry, Hadi, Arem. This team played vs Batch 17 and we lost 1-2 ( I don't know why the Batch 17 cancel the 1st match between us though at that time no other people use the field).
I thinked one the 2nd goal conceded was due to my fault. Then we played a friendly match vs Batch 18 and we lost 0-2. I stormed out of the field and never went back to the field for almost 5 months. I did intensive fitness-swimming every day rather going to the field. To make thing complicated, at one point I decided to hang up my gloves. During my absence, the team had try many ways to fill up the gap left by me. But all the tactics was useless. After hardly thinking, I decided to make a U-turn and join the team back.
In Supremo 2008, with only 4 days of training, I managed to keep all clean sheets during my 3 matches Supremo Debut. I didn't play the last match because I was admitted to the hospital as a result of 'pharyngotonsilitis'. We managed to win all 4 matches and was crowned The Supremo Champion 2008.
Dinbo, our intelligent right back said that, "After all the hurdles we faced together, and go till this far, this is a 'Rejuvenated Team'." And that was the 1st football title we managed to achieve together. And that also was the reason The Rejuvenated Team got its name.

5. Sequence that lead to penalty:
During the 3rd quarter of the second half--> The opposition attack through my right side--> There are 2 of our players involved: No 15 and No 13 with one of the opponent player--> My teammates wanted to clear the ball,BUT--> Plz correct me if I am wrong, I didn't see a 100% sure of any tackles involved, but out of sudden the opponent player felt down--> Penalty said the refferee.

6. Before the penalty:
I went to discuss with our Captain Marvel which way to go. Capten Khalis said, " Go and dive to your left, the same spot that Milakh scored." I heard that their penalty kicker was very arrogants, saying that he would score and finished off this game. Then I tried to calm myself and prayed a lot to God asking for His Bless.

7. During the penalty:
I could see the opponent as it was very dark plus the light was not sufficient. When the refferee blew his whistle, I quickly dived to my left side and luckily-ALHAMDULILLAH- the ball went to my left side and hit my face and someone cleared for a corner. IT WAS A SAVED!!!! All my teammates ran towards me and we were back into the game. The fans chanted my name!! What a moment!

8.Note my gloves that I used during the match below.- It was the same glove I used for the previous tournament: Supremo. Actually the glove was 'koyak' and I managed to sew it just before the game. Thanx to Nad for her needle and thread.

9. My training ball inside my house. Bought it from a-Ikhsan SERI MANJUNG.


10. Actually, after saving the penalty, I didn't deserve the credit personally. It was all due to the my teammates performances. Plus I think it is too early for us to be defeated, and It shouldn't happen too easily. As for conclusion, I HAVE THE FAITH WITH THIS SO CALLED REJUVENATED TEAM.



X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

3 comments:

pemudi kecil said...

congratz!! i know u can do it..heehe...mesti die hepi sgt..bluekk..:P

MaisarahMS said...

congrats for the second time.. i did wish u thru ym, didnt i?

anyway, selamat berdiet~~

mr K said...

"I stormed out of the field and never went back to the field for almost 5 months." i think i know who was responsible in that incident hahaha.

" Go and dive to your left, the same spot that Milakh scored."- juat a lucky guess lol

nice post anyway. keep it up!