I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Mr Vincent Left The Instituition

Farewell...




Its been a long time that I had not posting anything in this blog. Actually I was busy doing many important things that can be subdivided into studies ( SDL,PBL,IL, Assignments, Journal Reports ) and non studies matter ( My inaugural Diet Programme, Football Training, Iqra ). Actualy in this post, I would like to share with u guys regarding my former mentor, Dr Vincent Roriguez who is now teaching in AIMST Kedah.





When I entered my second year, i hardly have the oppurtunity to meet him because i'm adjusting with my work loads though at that particular time he was still around the ICHS building. But during my second week of my second year academic calender, I heard some rumors stating that he would leave the instituition. I tried to meet him but it was useless. Neither me nor him had the oppurtunity to meet with each other.

But at last, my 'menti' mates manage to organize a small farewell party for him, and that was the last time I met him. I asked him the reason with his supprised decision. He told me that The Anatomy Head Of Department, Mr S.N Somayaji had recommended him to have a taste of experience of working abroad. He also mentioned that the former MAHE rules allowed their lecturers to take leaves and working abroad, but now the rules seem to be no longer exists.

As for tribute to him, he was a nice guy, during his time with us. He inspired me alot during my 1st year University MBBS Examination. It was very sad to leave him, but that'life, and life must always keep moving on. So good luck and all the best for you sir in your future, and do not forget us here!!!





X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

No comments: