I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mumbai Oh Mumbai...

Mumbai Under Attacked!!!!

Again, the terrorist had launched an attack which cause lots of problems to the entire world. This time the attack took place in Mumbai. As a student studying in India I felt very frusrated as it not the first time this type of incident happen during my studies here. From the rumours that I heard, this high-profile attack was masterminded by one of the group located in South India. But the Indian goverment had link this attack with groups from neighbouring countries. A question rise here, who is the culprit behind this incident??--> Only God know.
But one thing for sure,for those who launched this kind of attack," Hey! won't be forgiven for life!!!"


1. Mumbai Map
.


2. Location- Taj Hotel, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. 27/11/2008.










3. Note: ( Below ) 10 Months back...My friend and I had been to that place 10 months back. That time we just walked nearby the hotel to reach the Gateway of India. BUt now, things change...Huhu...









4. My father phone me just now. He had asked me about the security in India right now. As he had planned a visit in Manipal in February, this kind of incidence concerned him a lot. I told my mother to see the 'trend' of the attack right now-how many more, places of attack, etc- from
now on till February.

5. The damage that they had done were totally unhuman being..Hopefully everything will go back to normal with all the culprits being sentenced.


X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.

No comments: