I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Selamat Hari Raya 2014!

Its been a long year since the last entry...huhu

1. 1st raya in Penang. Brought my wife and daughter to meet with their tok nek jah and tok nek wan.

2. Raya eve, 2nd and 3rd day of raya still working in Hosp Seri Manjung

3. Off to Kuching on the postcall day 3rd Hari Raya.

4. 1st time Hari Raya as a dad. Im very proud of it.

5. Again, people in Kuching wear baju melayu

until more than a week of raya! Raya sakan!. I like the spirit!!!!

6. Happy to see my daughter plays with her cousins- Aziz & Aishah ( little cuttie Aishah daa besar = ) )

7. Feel chillex as Im off from hospital for few days~ yeay...

8. I still vote ketupat palas is the best among all ketupats/lemangs

9. RAYA RAYA RAYA!

10. RAYA RAYA RAYA RAYA RAYA RAYA
X 1000000000. HAHAHA......

No comments: