I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Snipper~

Apart from the previous post, it has been almost a year I have  not blogging...

1. Im officially a papa on the 20 September 2013. Yeay!. Love u both..mama and dearie daughter

2. Did aqiqah for my daughter on the 6th of her birthday.

3. Attended almost all the vaccinations for my baby! Yippie. I wondered if I have time to attend it if Im in Kuching. With due respects to SGH, it is dam* unfair asking us to work almost everyday in 4 ******months!!!

4. I am a houseman in Hospital Seri Manjung. Started with ortho (3rd posting). Completed ortho posting uneventfully. Was seen as a regular in OT. Had a couple of  wound debridement done. Had once considered to do ortho as MO ship. We ll see how it goes.

5. O&G was my fourth posting. 2nd in HSM. People said that the most important thing is VE, which totally agreed! All went well except my End Of Posting leave. From 7 days cut down to 2. Missed my chance to went back to Kuching...argh!!!

6. Then my medical posting. Will share  regarding this posting later. Another 1 more week....

7. Although tentatively it is more chillexing from SGH, But the schedule are more packed here in Hospital Seri Manjung. Therevare lots of stayback shift  (6.30am to 10.30 or 11 pm)which require us to work more time in Hospital. Average of 75 hours per week!

8. Anesth vs Casualty.  Im choosing anesth. hopefully I can enter anesth!

9. For the first me in my life fasting in ramadhan as a dad! Though my little cutie  daughter also woke up, but her tok ayah really like her so much in the very early in the morning! !

10. Raya-ing as dad!!! Yahoo....Selamat hari raya!!!

No comments: