I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Home Alone

Home Alone...
As usual, I began my day with a morning jog, followed by shopping some groceries at TESCO Seri Manjung. Nothing much happen during the day time, but the night was marvellous. I watched Perak Vs Harimau Muda via Astro Arena Channel 801 with both team held in a 1-1 draw match thanx to a last-minute free kick goal scored by the Perak left back. The Young Tiger played a very high tempo game, resulting Perak was shocked and outplayed in the 1st half. But the Perak game was much better in the 2d half.
After the game ended, I watched WWE until 12.30...

Wednesday morning started as early as 3.30a.m to watch Chelsea vs Man U. The game was very interesting as Chelsea came from behind to win the match thanx to the equalizing goal scored by Chelsea new boy, David Luiz (although he might be sent off that night) and a penalty scored by (who else?) Frank Lampard. Man U scored a first half goal by Wayne Rooney-his 7th of the campaign. The most interesting part was, I watched it with Astro Beyond HD via 54' LED TV. That's superb!!! Its been a long time that I haven't enjoyed watching football. Yeah!! After performing the subuh prayers, I slept until 12noon. In the evening, I went for jogging and double the amount that I usually did ( because I didn't jog in the morning). At night I watched RED> Retired Extremely Dangerous casting Bruce Wills as the the main actor and it was a very good movie and worth watching.

Thursday, began with -I cooked spaghetti for my breakfast. Initially it was not that good, but after a proper modification of the meal itself, it became marvellous. Yummy!!! Actually I wanna go for jogging but, it seem to be raining, so I cancelled my jogging. Later I watched the movie The Lost Future~ quite an average movie. Facebooking, watching TVs and checking the mails. Alhamdulillah, JPA has credited my allowances into my account. In the evening, I jogged for 10 rounds!!! Wowo...quite A LOT!!! I ate dinner with the spaghetti that I cooked in the morning and currently I am writing this blog..hehe...the holiday goes on and on~



X!0M@N!@[$ Prop.